Virtual Event 25-26 November 2020
SPACE4IMPACT Virtual KICK-OFF EVENT
We want to promote New Space technologies and boost the NewSpace ecosystem for a more sustainable future:
- We will bring together policy makers, investors, NewSpace entrepreneurs & corporates that do not yet leverage on space technologies to achieve their sustainability and resilience goals.
- We will organise a NewSpace companies pitch competition
- We will organise B2B meetings for all Space4Impact ecosystem to interact.
Let’s gather together to create the future of Space4Impact!
REGISTRATION ONLY UNDER INVITATION
[Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the event will be hosted on WebEx, livestreamed on YouTube and will use a digital platform for B2B meetings]
Programme of the event:
[WebEx webinar] 25 November 2020 (09-12h):
– Talks & Interactive panel discussions –
Raise awareness on how space technologies, data and infrastructure can provide positive societal/ environmental impact
[Youtube live] 25 November 2020 (13-15h):
– Startup pitches –
Show concrete examples on how space technologies can be applied in corporations and organisations to bring a positive impact
[WebEx breakout sessions] 26 November 2020 (9-11h):
– Collaborative workshops –
Bring key stakeholders as governmental and non-governmental organisations, investors, entrepreneurs & corporates to build together the roadmap of the future of space for impact
[Digital platform B2B meetings] 26 November 2020 (13-15h):
– Networking event –
Meet other stakeholders in the Space4Impact ecosystem for 1:1 meetings. Understand what space technologies can do for you and meet new customers or investors